|Phone: 8 (496) 773 25 38
|Phone: 8 (496) 773 25 38
|Phone: 8 (496) 773 25 38
The main aim of the center is to organize, develop and maintain the international activities of PushGENI and its cooperation with foreign educational institutions, scientific institutions, organizations and firms in the fields of education, science, culture etc.
The Center provides coordination of all activities related to the training of foreign students, i.e. promotion of training in PushGENI to foreign students and providing assistance in dealing with issues related to their stay in the Russian Federation.
The Center deals with:
1. admission of foreign citizens and persons without citizenship for training:
1) on the basic education programs of higher education;
2) on extended learning education programs;
3) on the program “Russian as a Foreign Language”;
2. processing of documents required for admission to the Institute;
3. assistance in adaptation of foreign students to the Russian education system and their integration into the Russian social and cultural environment;
4. assistance in the procedures for passport and visa regime for foreign students and in the procedure of the recognition of documents of education and training;
5. assistance in providing accommodation for foreign students in the hostel and in settling disputes.
WELCOME TO PUSHCHINO STATE INSTITUTE OF NATURAL SCIENCES!
The information of this section will help applicants from CIS countries, the Baltic States and other countries to:
- learn how to enter our university
- choose a training program in accordance with their scientific interests and preferences
- get important information about stay and study in Russia
PushGENI provides training for foreign citizens and persons without citizenship on basic education programs to obtain bachelor’s degree, master’s degree and postgraduate training. We also provide training on the program “Russian as a Foreign Language” for general educational purposes and for admission to Russian universities as well.
We enroll students in accordance with the “PushGENI
1. Choose a training program in accordance with your interests and preferences:
- Russian as a Foreign Language
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- Postgraduate Course
2. Prepare documents for admission.
A foreign citizen (or a person without citizenship) provides for admission to the PushGENI he following documents:
- an application form for study in PushGENI on basic education programs;
- an application form for study in PushGENI on the program “Russian as a Foreign Language”;
- documents (for admission to higher education programs) about previous education which are equivalent to the documents in the format accepted in the Russian Federation and which are required for entering the relevant stage of higher education. Such documents should state the degree obtained, subjects studied and the assessments received thereon:
– to enter Bachelor’s program it is necessary to provide a document about previous education and the attachment indicating the studied subjects and the marks.
– to enter Master’s program (MSc / MA) it is necessary to provide a Bachelor’s Degree Diploma or a Specialist Diploma.
– for Postgraduate studies an applicant provides a Master’s Degree Diploma or a Specialists Diploma (Documents on education must be verified in the country of issue) You can get information out about the verification process in the Embassy of the Russian Federation in the country where the diploma was issued or from the site of the Glav Expert Centre.
– for the program “Russian as a Foreign Language”: documents about
education are not required.
- a notarized translation into Russian of documents about education and assessments on the subjects studied;
- a certificate of equivalent education program (if any) obtained in another country in an approved format;
- medical certificate of the approved format stating that the student is fit for study in the Russian Federation and on the corresponding faculty;
- medical certificate indicating the absence of HIV infection valid on the territory of the Russian Federation. The certificate must indicate:
– passport data;
– information on the student’s period of stay in Russia;
– information about the test (date, series of the drug with which it was conducted, the seal of the medical institution, the signature of the doctor and the student);
– the document is issued in Russian and English and valid for three months.
- passport with visa and migration card;
- foreign citizens entering the university according to the established quota also present a corresponding document ;
- seven matte photos size 3×4 cm;
- receipt of payment for training
The translation of educational documents into Russian must be verified by a notary in the Russian Federation, or by the Embassy or Consulate of the Russian Federation in the country of issue of documents. Documents about education and academic degrees must undergo the procedure of verification for equivalence in the approved order.
The Institute has the right to request additional information.
3. Deadlines for submitting documents:
– for training on Bachelor’s programs – 27.07.2019 (full-time education),
– for training on Master’s programs – 01.10.2019,
– for training on the program “Russian as a Foreign Language” – the start date of training in groups in accordance with the schedule.
4. Prepare for admission tests
- Schedule of entrance examinations for higher education programs
- Admission test programs
- Entrance tests
- Admission tests are not required to enter the “Russian as a ForeignLlanguage” program.
5. Prepare the documents
To apply for a visa invitation a foreign citizen provides a copy of the existing document for entry to the territory of the Russian Federation (it must be
In case of successful entrance examinations and admission for enrollment, it is necessary to prepare an invitation. For this not less than 2 months before the planned visit to the Russian Federation, you should apply to the “Education Center for Foreign Citizens” and present (in person, by mail, by fax or e-mail) the following documents:
– an application form;
– an autobiography;
– a copy of first two pages of your passport for entry to the territory of the Russian Federation
(valid no less than 1.5 years from the date of the beginning of the expected period of stay in the Russian Federation).
Upon receipt of an invitation for entry to Russia it will be sent to you by post. The procedure of preparation of the invitation takes from 21 to 45 working days, therefore we kindly ask you to submit the documents to the Education Center for Foreign Citizens of PushGENI taking into account the above mentioned conditions.
More detailed information about the passport and visa regime in the Russian Federation is available in the section “Education Centre for Foreign Citizens”.
6. Conclusion of the contract for training
After successful results of the entrance examinations you sign a contract for training.
Contracts for the provision of paid educational services on the basic educational programs of higher education:
1. Sample of the contract for the provision of paid educational services 2-sided
2. Sample agreement on the provision of paid educational services 3-sided
Contracts for the provision of paid educational services on the programs “Russian as a Foreign Language”
1. Sample of 2-side agreement on the provision of paid educational services
2. Sample of 3-side agreement on the provision of paid educational services 3-sided
7. Your costs will include:
- The cost of studying on the chosen program
- The cost of accommodation in the student dormitory (from 2500 to 10000 rubles per month)
- Medical insurance or a medical service contract (from 7200 rubles) (According to the law of the Russian Federation, every foreign student must have a medical insurance valid on the territory of the Russian Federation, including outpatient treatment, inpatient treatment, accident insurance and medical repatriation for the entire period of training. PushGENI can assist in preparing medical insurance in an insurance medical company.)
- Transport costs (transfer from the airport to the city of Pushchino and back)
- Certificate exam payment (5000 rubles) (after the end of the program – advanced level, the student must take the exam for a certificate for further education in Russian universities)
- Government fee for the issue of an invitation – 800 rubles
- Government fee for the extension of the visa – 1600 rubles.
- Translated documents about received higher education programs.
Additional information for foreign citizens applying for study on the programs of PushGENI:
1. Internal Regulations
2. General provisions on the training of foreign citizens in the PushGENI (training, stay, medical care, registration and visa services)
3. Information about admission of foreign citizens and persons without citizenship to Pushchino State Natural Science Institute (PushGENI) for training
4. Regulation of the provision of medical care and support to foreign citizens trained in PushGENI
5. “Things to Remember” for foreign students