The main activity of the preparatory department for foreign citizens is training in an additional general education program that provides training for foreign citizens and stateless persons to master professional educational programs in Russian
EDUCATION AT THE FACULTY IS CONDUCTED IN FIVE DIRECTIONS (curricula):
- Engineering and Technology (Russian, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics)
- Economic (Russian language, mathematics, social studies, history)
- Natural Science (Russian, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics)
- Biomedical (Russian language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
- Humanitarian (Russian, social studies, history, literature)
Programs of disciplines:
- Russian as a foreign language
- Computer science
- Social Studies
After graduating from the preparatory faculty, students who pass the final exams receive a “Certificate of Mastering Additional General Education Programs for Pre-University Foreign Students” approved by the state standard, which gives the right to be admitted to any university of the Russian Federation in the relevant field of study.
Training term: 12 months (from the first of September)
Form of study: full-time (day)
The cost of services in the organization of training at the faculty in the 2019/20 academic year:
- training (any orientation) for an academic year 130,000 rubles.
- accommodation in a dormitory , one bed – from 2 500 to 10 000 rubles per month.
- medical insurance for 12 months from 7,000 rubles.
- state duty for issuing a one-time visa for three months 800 rubles;
- state duty for issuing a multiple-entry visa for a year 1 600 rub.
In the preparatory department, foreign students and compatriots who do not speak Russian are preparing to study in Russian universities in the Russian language with national documents required for admission to the appropriate level of higher, vocational and postgraduate education (bachelor, master and postgraduate).
The list of documents that must be submitted to the student in the The education center for foreign citizens when applying for study:
- legalized in the prescribed manner in the country where this document was received, the original documents of previous education, equivalent to the documents on education of the Russian Federation with a list of subjects studied and the resulting marks (points);
- the translation into Russian of a document of a foreign state certified on education and its annexes (if the latter is provided for by the legislation of the state in which such education document is issued);
- the original of the medical certificate, certified by the official health authority of the state in which the conclusion was issued, about the absence of socially dangerous diseases in the Student and confirming that he is not contraindicated in studying in the Russian Federation;
- a certificate (certificate) indicating the student’s HIV infection;
- a copy of the passport with a translation into Russian, certified in the prescribed manner;
- a copy of the birth certificate or a document replacing it (if such a document is provided for by the legislation of the student’s country);
- 4 matte photographs measuring 3×4 cm.
In accordance with the Constitution of the Russian Federation, foreign students are guaranteed the rights and freedoms provided by law. During the period of study, students enjoy the rights of students of the PushGENI and fulfill the duties established for students by the Charter and internal regulations.